:
maystar design
M
. controlled chaos .
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
A new look for my blog spot

So what have I been up to in the last few months?
In short:
  • holiday to New York with my Mum for 2 weeks over easter :) Fantastic!
  • working hard doing Cardiology & ICU terms. 12 hr shifts in ICU term lead to drastic reduction in my social life.
  • attempting to catch up with friends with varying degrees of success
  • organising the up coming RMOs' association Mess Dinner & Ball.
  • directing/producing the SVH campus revue. Yes, a revue. Coming to you in November.

I'm currently working in the Emergency Department of Wagga Wagga Base Hospital. So for those of you who haven't seen me for a while -that's why! I'll be back in Sydney at the end of October.

So as you can see life is good, but has been busy. The pace in Wagga is a bit slower but I'm working a lot.

The big news is that I don't have a job for next year......... which is entirely my own doing! I didn't apply for any jobs in Australia as I've decided to work in the UK for part of the 11 months I intend to be away. I'm leaving on February 9th 2005, and will be spending 2 weeks skiing in Whistler before heading to London. After some catching up & lots of paperwork I will be starting a locum post at the beginning of March (date & place to be confirmed).

More to follow.....


Katrin at 5:11 PM




maystar design